Yes, you should know, What If you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
What is a COOKIE?
A Cookie It is a file that is downloaded on your computer to access certain Web pages or blogs.
The Cookies They allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most The same They are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of The same, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about it such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
Acceptance of cookies: current regulations
You should know that in the case of continuing to navigate, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the Information society and electronic Commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
Types of cookies
In order to offer you a better user experience, to obtain analytical data, to store and to recover information about your browsing habits or your team and to develop your activity, this web site https://Innovador.co, Uses own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, Access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, process the purchase of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store Content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the Service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users of the offered service make. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of the advertising spaces that there is in the Web page, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that realizes of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third party Cookies: this website https://Innovador.co You may use third-party services which, on Google’s account, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all the Cookies, or only the Cookies of third parties. And you can also remove any of the Cookies That are already on your team.
For this, you should take into account that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and computer that you use because, as we have commented previously the cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Internet Explorer Https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox Https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265